Share this guide →
How to file taxes on Mercatox
Coinpanda has direct integration with Mercatox to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Mercatox taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: Mercatox does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Mercatox API connection
Mercatox does not support API connection at the moment.
Mercatox file upload
- Go to the Wallet page and then click ‘Transactions History’.
- Click on ‘Download CSV’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.