How to Report Your Mercatox Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Mercatox to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Mercatox
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Mercatox does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
Mercatox does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Wallet page and then click ‘Transactions History’.
- Click on ‘Download CSV’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.