How to Report Your Nash Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Nash to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Nash
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Nash does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Nash to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Nash today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
|Staking Rewards||coming soon|
Import trades automatically with API
Nash does not support API connection at the moment. You can use file upload for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Trade page by clicking ‘Funds’ in the upper-left corner and then ‘Trade’.
- Click the tab ‘Trade history’ in the lower-left corner.
- Click the button ‘Export trade history’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.