How to file taxes on Nash
Coinpanda has direct integration with Nash to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Nash taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: Nash does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Nash API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
API support for Nash is coming soon. You can use file upload for now.
Nash file upload
- Go to the Trade page by hovering over ‘Funds’ in the upper-left corner and click ‘Trade’
- Click the tab ‘Trade history’ in the lower-left corner.
- Click the button ‘Export trade history’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.