How to Report Your Norwegian Block Exchange (NBX) Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Norwegian Block Exchange (NBX) to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for NBX
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from NBX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from NBX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your NBX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the API page by going to the Account page and then click the ‘API’ tab.
- Click the ‘Create new API key’ button.
- Give the keys a name (ex: Coinpanda) and click ‘Create’.
- Copy the Your account ID, API Key, API Secret, and API Passphrase to Coinpanda.
November 18th, 2021 – Important message
We have recently completed a major upgrade to the NBX API integration. Because of these major changes, we highly recommend reimporting all transactions if you have synced your NBX wallet prior to this date.
Deposits and withdrawals are not available from the NBX API today. You will therefore need to add these transactions manually for now.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire transaction history from NBX as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.