Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Newton to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Newton today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Newton account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Newton website.
- Log in to your account, then create API keys from the API page.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
The Newton API has some known limitations. Please check carefully that both your buys and sells have been imported. Please contact us in the live chat if you have any questions related to this.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Newton
- Look for a history export button on Newton that will export a CSV file containing your transaction data
- Remember to export files for all your transactions:
- trade history
- interest payments
- staking rewards
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda