How to file taxes on OKEx
Coinpanda has direct integration with OKEx to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your OKEx taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
OKEx API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your OKEx account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon and click ‘API’.
- Click ‘Create V3 API Key’.
- Give your API key a name and passphrase.
- Leave ‘Read’ checked and click ‘Get code’ to receive SMS code to your phone.
- Click ‘Confirm’.
- Click ‘View’ next to the newly created API key, and enter your passphrase and SMS code to view the API keys.
- Copy your API key, API secret and passphrase to Coinpanda.
OKEx file upload
- Hover over ‘Trade’ in the header menu and select ‘Spot Trading’.
- Click ‘Spot Account History’ in the left menu.
- Select your desired time range and click ‘Download History’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Note: OKEx offers only trade history for the past 3 months. If you have transactions older than that, please contact OKEx customer support to get the complete transaction history.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.