Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from OKX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from OKX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your OKX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon and click ‘API’.
- Click ‘Create V5 API Key’.
- Give your API key a name and Passphrase.
- Leave ‘Read’ checked. ‘Withdraw’ and ‘Trade’ should be unchecked.
- Click ‘Get code’ to receive an SMS code to your phone.
- Enter the code and click ‘Confirm’.
- Click ‘View’ and enter your Passphrase and SMS code to view the API keys.
- Copy your API Key, API Secret and Passphrase to Coinpanda.
Note that OKX only allows for data export of the trade history for the past 3 months from their API. If you have trades older than that, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well. Only deposits + withdrawals older than 3 months can be imported from API at this current time.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over ‘Trade’ in the header menu and click on ‘Spot’.
- Click ‘Spot account history’ in the left menu.
- Click ‘Download’ and select your desired time range.
- Click ‘Export’ and wait for the file to be ready (it can take 5-10 minutes).
- When the file is ready, click ‘Download’ to save the file to your computer.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
OKX offers only trade history for the past 3 months. If you have transactions older than that, please contact OKX customer support to get the complete transaction history. You can import the historical transactions Excel file to Coinpanda as well.