Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Revolut to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Revolut today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Revolut account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
Revolut API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Revolut account from your browser
- Select the ‘Crypto’ tab
- Click on any of your crypto investments
- In the next window, select ‘Statement’
- Select the ‘Excel’ tab and a date range
- Click the ‘Generate’ button
- Wait for the file to be generated, and then click ‘Download’
- Repeat the previous steps for ALL cryptocurrencies you have bought or sold.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda
NB! Exporting CSV file is not possible from the mobile app!