How to Report Your SpectroCoin Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with SpectroCoin to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for SpectroCoin
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from SpectroCoin to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from SpectroCoin today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your SpectroCoin account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Log into SpectroCoin and click the user icon in the top-right corner, then click ‘Wallet API’.
- Click ‘Create API’, then give your API key a name (ex: Coinpanda).
- Next, create a Client Secret for your API key. You should create a password that you don’t use anywhere else. The Client Secret/password will not be visible later.
- Click ‘Create Wallet API’, enter the 6-digit code sent to your email address, then click ‘Submit’.
- Click ‘Edit’ under Scopes and click ‘Delete’ for ‘send_currency’ and ‘currency_exchange’. Next, click ‘Save’ and confirm the action if required.
- Copy your Client ID and the Client Secret (created in previous steps) to Coinpanda.
Upload a JSON file to Coinpanda
- Click the user icon in the top-right corner, then click ‘Account details’.
- Click ‘Download documents’ on the left side.
- Select ‘Transaction history’ and click ‘Confirm Request’.
- Upload the JSON file to Coinpanda after it has been generated.