How to file taxes on Square Cash App
Coinpanda has direct integration with Square Cash App to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Square Cash App taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: Square Cash App does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Square Cash App API connection
The Cash App does not support API connection at the moment.
Square Cash App file upload
- Sign into Cash App from a desktop computer.
- Click ‘Statements’.
- Click ‘Export CSV’ to download your CSV history.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.