Share this article →
How to Report Your Swyftx Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Swyftx to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Swyftx
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Swyftx account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open Swyftx Manage Keys page.
- Click the “Generate NEW KEY” button.
- Enter a label and click the “NEXT” button.
- Select checkboxes on Account.Tax Report, Account.Balance, Account.Read, Address.Read, Orders.Read, Funds.Read and click the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Enter your Swyftx account password and click the ‘NEXT’ button.
- Copy the API Key to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire transaction history from Swyftx as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.