How to Report Your Terra Classic Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Terra Classic (LUNC) to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Terra Classic
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with your public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks, or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Terra Classic to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Terra Classic today:
|Tx Type||API import|
|LUNA and token transfers|
|Smart contract executions|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
Coinpanda will automatically sync all transactions from a public address you add. In most cases, you will find your public address after logging in to your wallet. All you have to do is simply copy and paste the address into Coinpanda, and all transactions will be imported automatically!
All your token transactions will also be synced in addition to LUNA transfers. This includes also transactions from different DeFi protocols like Anchor.
There are certain limitations with the Terra Classic API which may result in transactions either not being imported or being labeled incorrectly. Unfortunately, this is out of our control, but we are reporting any issues found directly to Terra Classic developers. If you see a transaction either missing or not imported correctly, please reach out to us so that we can look into it and potentially forward the issue to the Terra Classic team.
Upload a XLSX/CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Track Terra website
- Enter your wallet address and click ‘Start Parsing’
- Click ‘Go To Dashboard’ when parsing has completed
- Select ‘Transactions’ on the left side, click ‘Export’ and select ‘Regular’
- Download the CSV file and upload it to your Terra Classic wallet on Coinpanda