Share this article →
How to Report Your Trezor Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Trezor to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Trezor
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Trezor wallet to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Connect your Trezor device.
- Go to the Trezor Wallet website.
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets:
- Select the relevant account, and navigate to the ‘Basic’ tab
- Click on ‘Show XPUBs’
- Add the xPub addresses
- For all other coins:
- Select the relevant coin, and view wallet addresses underneath ‘Transactions’
- Copy each address
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire wallet history in Trezor as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.
CSV files exported from Trezor cannot be imported currently because the files do not contain information about which currency is sent or received. We will update the CSV integration if Trezor changes its file format in the future!
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.