Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Trezor to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Trezor today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Trezor account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Connect your Trezor device.
- Go to the Trezor Wallet website.
- For Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Zcash wallets:
- Select the relevant account, and navigate to the ‘Basic’ tab
- Click on ‘Show XPUBs’
- Add the xPub addresses
- For all other coins:
- Select the relevant coin, and view wallet addresses underneath ‘Transactions’
- Copy each address
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Trezor.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
The CSV file name format must be exactly like this:
export-eth-1451271335767. You can export the CSV file for any currency, but the name must start with
XXX is the coin symbol.