How to Report Your TronLink Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with TronLink to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for TronLink
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using your public address. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your public address and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from TronLink to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from TronLink today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your TronLink account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste your public TRX address into Coinpanda.
- Click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to automatically import all your transactions.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire wallet history in TronLink as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.