Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Upbit Indonesia to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Upbit Indonesia today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Upbit Indonesia account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API keys page by clicking ‘Settings’ in the top menu, then ‘Open API’ in the left sidebar.
- Enable permissions for the following:
– View Account
– View Orders
– View Withdrawals
- Click ‘Issue Open API Key’, enter your fund password and 2FA, then click ‘Submit’
- Copy your API Key and Private Key to Coinpanda.
The Upbit Indonesia API does not return price data for market orders which means that such orders cannot be imported from API. Only limit orders can be imported at this time. Please contact Upbit support if you have questions regarding this.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘My Trade’ in the top menu and then the ‘History’ tab.
- Click ‘Download’ to download the CSV file containing all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
It seems like Upbit does not allow exporting the CSV file at this current time. Please contact Upbit support to request the CSV file if you need this.