Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Upbit Korea to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Upbit Korea today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Upbit Korea account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Upbit website
- Log in to your account, then create API keys from the API page
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda
The Upbit Korea API does not return price data for market orders which means that such orders cannot be imported from API. Only limit orders can be imported at this time. Please contact Upbit support if you have questions regarding this.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to Upbit and log in to your account
- Go to ‘Trade History’ and download the CSV file
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda