Share this article →
How to Report Your Upbit Singapore Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Upbit Singapore to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Upbit Singapore
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Upbit Singapore to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Upbit Singapore today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Upbit Singapore account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API keys page by clicking ‘Settings’ in the top menu, then ‘Open API’ in the left sidebar.
- Enable permissions for the following:
– View Account
– View Orders
– View Withdrawals
- Click ‘Issue Open API Key’, enter your fund password and 2FA, then click ‘Submit’
- Copy your API Key and Private Key to Coinpanda.
The Upbit Singapore API does not return price data for market orders which means that such orders cannot be imported from API. Only limit orders can be imported at this time. Please contact Upbit support if you have questions regarding this.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘My Trade’ in the top menu and then the ‘History’ tab.
- Click ‘Download’ to download the CSV file containing all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
It seems like Upbit does not allow exporting the CSV file at this current time. Please contact Upbit support to request the CSV file if you need this.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.