Share this article →
How to Report Your Upbit Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Upbit to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Upbit
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
API support is coming soon. Please contact support if you need to use the Upbit API!
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to Upbit and log in to your account.
- Go to ‘Trade History’ and download the CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
This file upload is currently in beta which means that your file might not always import correctly. Contact us in the live chat if you have any questions.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.