We are hiring! Are you our new Data Analyst?
Who are we?
Starting as the preferred cryptocurrency portfolio tracker and tax solution in Scandinavia since 2019, Coinpanda has quickly grown to be recognized as one of the most robust, advanced, and easy-to-use software solutions for crypto and Web3 tax reporting and tax compliance worldwide today.
Coinpanda enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more across 800+ exchanges, blockchains, and services.
At Coinpanda, we’re building the industry-leading cryptocurrency portfolio and tax solution. Since we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, you’ll directly impact our data analytics’ shape, processes, and direction. You’ll be building visualizations, running queries, and helping product, growth, marketing, partnerships, business, and support teams make important decisions and build the best products for the future of crypto.
- Analyze our ads and marketing data to develop user models and compute LTV and the effectiveness of different channels
- Work with our engagement/churn/retention data alongside product teams to improve product features, measure usage, and manage user cohorts
- Help develop finance/long-term models and understand plan purchases and retention behaviors
- Partner with support to super-charge analytics for support tickets, queues, and waiting time, and help support be a highly-efficient organization
- 2+ years experience in Data Analytics
We’re looking for someone who
- Has SQL Programming knowledge/ability to write queries comfortably
- Has a curious mindset to dig into datasets and find issues/concerns
- Has statistical knowledge to understand p-values, confidence intervals, and the impact of experiments
This role may be a good fit if you
- Would enjoy being part of an incredible team of people from all over the world
- Like working in a rapidly expanding team and growing your responsibilities in time
- Are looking for immense learning opportunities in cryptocurrency
- Work effectively in a remote setting
Not sure you are a perfect fit? Reach out anyway! We are looking for awesome individuals, not folks who perfectly match a job description. We value passion and drive above formal qualifications and experience.
What’s it like working at Coinpanda?
We are a remote-first company and a fully internationally distributed team. We have minimal processes, and most of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Slack, Trello, and Notion. All employees are given flexible work schedules, and we aim to empower every team member with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives.
Everyone on the team works closely together and directly impacts our product’s direction. We encourage creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, and original solutions by allowing employees to work on what they love the most.
Because we are a small team and a startup experiencing rapid growth, it’s important to enjoy working under pressure and in a dynamic environment. The ability to adjust quickly to changes and new responsibilities is also a skill we seek when hiring new people.