Share this article →
How to Report Your Bilaxy Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bilaxy to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Bilaxy
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bilaxy to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bilaxy today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bilaxy account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Bilaxy website, hover over ‘Account’, and click ‘API Management’.
- Giver your API key a tag (ex: Coinpanda), select ‘Read-only’ for permissions, and enter your security password. Note that your security password is different from your login password.
- Click ‘Apply’ to create the API keys.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
Note that Bilaxy only allows for data export for the past 3 months from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
Bilaxy does not allow exporting your trade/order history as a CSV file from the webinterface. You need to contact Bilaxy customer support to request a full historical CSV file of your transactions.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.