Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Bithumb to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bithumb today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bithumb account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the menu icon to open the full menu, then click ‘API Management’ under the ‘Account MGMT’ section
- In the API activation section, activate permissions for ‘Member wallet information’ and ‘Member trade log’
- Leave the fields for IP restrictions empty
- Enter your security password and the verification number sent to your phone number
- Click ‘Create API KEY’
- Copy the API key and API secret to Coinpanda
- The last step is to activate your API Keys by clicking the ‘Activation’ button on the Bithumb API page
Note that Bithumb only allows for data export from their API for the past 30 days. You must upload a CSV file with older transactions if you have transactions from before that date.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Bithumb account, click ‘Wallet’ in the top menu, and then ‘Trade History’
- Click the ‘Download’ button
- Select ‘180 Days’ and keep ‘All’ activated
- Click ‘Download’
- Upload the XLSX file to Coinpanda
Note that Bithumb only allows for data export for the past 6 months. If you have transactions before that date, try contacting Bithumb customer support for a full historical XLSX file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.