Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bithumb to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bithumb today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bithumb account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the menu icon to open the full menu, then click ‘API Management’ found under the ‘Account MGMT’ section.
- In the API activation section, activate permissions for ‘Member wallet information’ and ‘Member trade log’. Leave the fields for IP restrictions empty.
- Enter your security password and the verification number sent to your phone number.
- Click ‘Create API KEY’.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
- The last step is to activate your API Keys by clicking the ‘Activation’ button on the Bithumb API page.
Note that Bithumb only allows for data export for the past 30 days from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Bithumb account, click ‘Wallet’ in the top menu, then click ‘Trade History’.
- Click the ‘Download’ button.
- Select ‘180 Days’ and keep ‘All’ activated.
- Click ‘Download’ to download your file.
- Upload your XLSX file to Coinpanda.
Note that Bithumb only allows for data export for the past 6 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Bithumb customer support for a full historical XLSX file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.