Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from BitMart to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from BitMart today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your BitMart account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the Account page by hovering over your email address in the top-right corner, then click ‘Account’.
- Click on ‘Set’ next to API.
- Give your API key a name/memo (ex: Coinpanda), then click ‘Add’.
- Click ‘Send’ to request a verification code to your email address.
- Enter the code sent to your email and 2FA code, then click ‘Submit’.
- Copy the ‘Access Key’ and ‘Secret Key’ to Coinpanda.
The BitMart API can only provide trade history from the past 2-3 months. It’s not entirely clear what is the maximum time period the data is made available for. We recommend reaching out to BitMart support for more information.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on BitMart.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.