Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from BitMEX to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from BitMEX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
|BTC and USDT settlements|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your BitMEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the icon in the top-right corner and click ‘API Keys’
- Give your key a name, leave ‘CIDR’ and ‘Key Permissions’ blank, and ‘Withdraw’ unchecked
- Click ‘Create API Key’
- Copy the ‘ID’ and ‘Secret’ to Coinpanda
Only KYC-verified accounts can access the BitMEX API. This means you will see an error message after syncing with API if you are not KYC verified. Please check the KYC status of your BitMEX account if the API sync is not successful before contacting Coinpanda support if you experience issues.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the BitMEX wallet page by clicking the wallet icon in the top-right corner
- Click ‘Transaction History’
- Keep ‘All’ selected for currency and click ‘Save as CSV’
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda
Please note that you should NOT download CSV files from the ‘Trade History’ or ‘Order History’ tab. These files are not supported and cannot be uploaded.