Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Bittrex to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bittrex today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bittrex account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Account’ and then click on the ‘API Keys’ tab.
- Click ‘Add new key’.
- Enable only the ‘READ INFO’ permission for the new API key.
- Click ‘Save’ and enter your 2FA if required.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click on ‘Orders’ in the top header to see your Bittrex transaction history.
- Click ‘Download History’. You must export CSV files for each year that you have traded on Bittrex.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
Bittrex does not support the export of the deposits and withdrawals history. You will need to add these manually if you don’t import using API.