How to file taxes on Bittrex
Coinpanda has direct integration with Bittrex to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Bittrex taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Bittrex API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bittrex account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then click on the ‘API Keys’ tab.
- Click ‘Add new key’.
- Enable only the ‘Read Info’ permission for the new API key.
- Click ‘Save’ and enter your 2FA if required.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
Bittrex file upload
- Click on ‘Orders’ in the top header to see your Bittrex transaction history.
- Click ‘Download History’. You must export CSV file for each year that you have traded on Bittrex.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.