Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Bittrex to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Bittrex today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Bittrex account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘My Account’ and then click on the ‘API Keys’ tab
- Click ‘Create New API Key’
- Enable only the ‘Read info’ permission, enter the 2FA code, and click ‘Continue’
- Copy the API Key and Secret Key to Coinpanda
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click on ‘Orders’ in the top header to see your Bittrex transaction history
- Click the ‘Download History’ button – Remember to export CSV files for all years!
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda
Bittrex does not support the export of the deposits and withdrawals history. If you don’t import using API, you will need to add these manually.