How to file taxes on BTCMarkets
Coinpanda has direct integration with BTCMarkets to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your BTCMarkets taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
BTCMarkets API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your BTCMarkets account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Open the BTCMarkets API Key page.
- Click the ‘Generate API Key’ button.
- If applicable, enter your 2FA code.
- Click ‘Display’ to reveal the secret key.
- Copy the API key and secret key to Coinpanda.
BTCMarkets file upload
- Go to ‘Buy / Sell’ from your account, and click on ‘Trade History’.
- Click on the ‘Export to CSV’ button.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.