How to Report Your EXMO Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with EXMO to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for EXMO
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from EXMO to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from EXMO today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your EXMO account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the EXMO website, hover over your username, then click ‘Settings’.
- Click the ‘API’ tab on the left side.
- Click ‘Generate API Key’, give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), and click ‘Yes’.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
- Remember to also activate the key from the email sent by EXMO to your email address.
Note that EXMO only allows trade history from the past 3 months from their API. If you have trades older than that, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over your username, then click ‘Trade History’.
- Click ‘Export’ to download the CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.