Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from EXMO to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from EXMO today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your EXMO account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the EXMO website, hover over your username, then click ‘Settings’.
- Click the ‘API’ tab on the left side.
- Click ‘Generate API Key’, give your key a name (ex: Coinpanda), and click ‘Yes’.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
- Remember to also activate the key from the email sent by EXMO to your email address.
Note that EXMO only allows trade history from the past 3 months from their API. If you have trades older than that, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over your username, then click ‘Trade History’.
- Click ‘Export’ to download the CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.