Share this article →
How to Report Your HitBTC Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with HitBTC to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for HitBTC
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from HitBTC to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from HitBTC today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your HitBTC account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the top-right gear icon. Then go to the ‘API keys’ tab.
- Click ‘New API Key’.
- Enable permissions for ‘Order Book’, ‘History’, ‘Trading Balance’ and ‘Payment Information’.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘Reports’ in the top header.
- Select the ‘My Trades’ tab.
- Select a date range and click ‘Export .csv’ to download the CSV file for your trades.
- Next, select the ‘Deposits and Withdrawals History’ tab.
- Select a date range and click ‘Export .csv’ to download the CSV file for your deposits and withdrawals.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
CSV import for this wallet is currently in beta phase which means you might experience some issues while importing your files. Please contact us the Live Chat if file import does not work for you.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.