How to Report Your Hotbit Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Hotbit to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Hotbit
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Hotbit does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Hotbit to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Hotbit today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
|Deposits and withdrawals|
Import trades automatically with API
Hotbit does not support API service at the moment, but they have communicated that they will add this in the future. You can follow the current status here:
We will add API integration as soon as this is released and made available to us.
Upload an XLSX file to Coinpanda
- On the Hotbit website, in the top right corner click on ‘Orders’.
- Select the ‘Order History’ tab.
- Select a date range for your trade history.
- Click ‘Export’ to download the CSV file.
- Upload your XLSX file to Coinpanda.
You will need to add your deposits and withdrawals manually since Hotbit does not allow exporting CSV or XLSX files with this history.