Share this article →
How to Report Your Huobi Global Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Huobi Global to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Huobi Global
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Huobi Global to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Huobi Global today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Huobi Global account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Select ‘API Management’ under your account in the top right corner.
- Give your API key a name and click ‘Create’. Make sure that only ‘Read-only’ is checked.
- Check your email for confirmation from Huobi. After verification, you will see your API key and API secret.
- Copy your ‘Access Key’ and ‘Secret Key’ to Coinpanda, then click ‘Confirm’.
Note that Huobi only allows for data export for the past 4 months from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
The Huobi API has major limitations which makes it practically impossible to sync all trades for all different trading pairs at the moment. We are currently in discussion with Huobi about this and we hope that they will fix this on their end in the near future.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over Orders in the top header and click ‘Exchange & Margin Orders’.
- Go to the ‘Details’ tab and click the file icon in the top-right corner to download the CSV file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Note that Huobi only allows for data export for the past 4 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Huobi customer support for a full historical CSV file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.