Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Huobi Global to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Huobi Global today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Huobi Global account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Select ‘API Management’ under your account in the top right corner.
- Give your API key a name, keep only ‘Read-only’ checked and leave the IP address field empty
- Click ‘Create’ and confirm the security prompt
- Enter the email verification and 2FA code
- Copy your Access Key and Secret Key to Coinpanda
- Click ‘Confirm’ to create the keys
Note that Huobi only allows for data export for the past 4 months from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will also need to upload a CSV file with older transactions.
The API keys created will automatically expire after 90 days. You will need to create new API keys to sync new transactions to your Coinpanda wallet after this period. If you get an error after syncing, please check that the API keys are still active before contacting Coinpanda support.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over ‘Orders’ in the top header and click ‘Spot & Margin’
- Select the ‘Details’ tab
- Click the file icon in the top right corner
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda
Note that Huobi only allows for data export for the past 4 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Huobi customer support for a full historical CSV file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.