Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Huobi Global to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Huobi Global today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Huobi Global account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Select ‘API Management’ under your account in the top right corner.
- Give your API key a name and click ‘Create’. Make sure that only ‘Read-only’ is checked.
- Check your email for confirmation from Huobi. After verification, you will see your API key and API secret.
- Copy your ‘Access Key’ and ‘Secret Key’ to Coinpanda, then click ‘Confirm’.
Note that Huobi only allows for data export for the past 4 months from their API. If you have transactions from before that date, you will need to upload a CSV file with older transactions as well.
The API keys created will automatically expire after 90 days. You will need to create new API keys after this period to sync new transactions to your Coinpanda wallet. If you get an error after syncing, please check that the API keys are still active before contacting Coinpanda support.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over ‘Orders’ in the top header and click ‘Exchange & Margin Orders’.
- Go to the ‘Details’ tab and click the file icon in the top-right corner to download the CSV file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Note that Huobi only allows for data export for the past 4 months. If you have transactions from before that date, try contacting Huobi customer support for a full historical CSV file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.