How to file taxes on Huobi
Coinpanda has direct integration with Huobi to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Huobi taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Huobi API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Huobi account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Select ‘API Management’ under your account in the top right corner.
- Give your API key a name and click ‘Create’.
- Check your email for confirmation from Huobi. After verification you will see your API key and API secret.
- Copy your API key and API secret to Coinpanda.
Huobi file upload
- Hover over Orders in the top header and click ‘Exchange & Margin Orders’.
- Go the ‘Details’ tab and click the file icon in top right corner to download the CSV file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.