Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from KuCoin Futures to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from KuCoin Futures today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your KuCoin Futures account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the KuCoin Futures API page:
- Click ‘Create API’.
- Enter a name and a passphrase (remember to write down the passphrase).
- Make sure that only ‘General’ is activated for permissions. Click ‘Next’.
- Enter your trading password, email verification code, and 2FA, and click ‘Confirm’.
- Copy your API keys and the passphrase created earlier to Coinpanda.
It is important to be aware that the Realized P&L imported from the API is the total amount of Realized P&L of closed positions *and* funding costs and trading fees within the last 8 hours. Due to this, separate transactions for each funding payment and closed positions may not be imported, but the net gain/loss (wallet balance change) will still be 100% accurate.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘Transaction History’ page:
- Select a time period and keep ‘ALL’ selected for Type.
- Click ‘Save as CSV’ to download the file.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
You can also import the ‘PNL History’ and ‘Funding History’ CSV files instead of the ‘Transaction History’ CSV file.
Note that KuCoin only allows for data export for the past 90 days for some users. If you cannot export transactions older than that, try contacting KuCoin customer support for a full historical CSV file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.