Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from KuCoin Futures to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from KuCoin Futures today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your KuCoin Futures account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in the top-right corner and click ‘API Management’
- Select the ‘Futures API’ tab
- Click ‘Create API’
- Enter a name (Ex: Coinpanda) and the ‘API Passphrase’ field. The Passphrase will not be shown again, so remember to write it down.
- Select ‘No’ for IP Restriction and then ‘Permanent’ in the dropdown below
- Click ‘Next’, then enter your trading password, verification code, and 2FA code
- Click the link in the email to activate the API keys
- Copy the API Key, API Secret, and Passphrase created earlier to Coinpanda
It is important to be aware that the Realized P&L imported from the API is the total amount of Realized P&L of closed positions *and* funding costs and trading fees within the last 8 hours. Due to this, separate transactions for each funding payment and closed positions may not be imported, but the net gain/loss (wallet balance change) will still be 100% accurate.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Hover over the orders icon in the top-right corner and click ‘Futures Trade History’
- Select the ‘PNL History’ tab
- Select a date range – this should cover your entire trading history on KuCoin Futures
- Click ‘Download History’
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda