Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Liquid to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Liquid today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Liquid account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in the top right corner and click on ‘API Token’.
- Click ‘Create API Token’.
- Select Read for ‘Accounts’, ‘Executions’, and ‘Orders’.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Create Token’.
- Copy the Token ID and Token Secret to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Continue’ when you have copied your keys.
Deposits cannot be imported from the Liquid API at the moment. We will update the integration if Liquid fixes this issue on their end sometime in the future.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- At the top right, hover over ‘Wallets’ and click on ‘Transactions History’.
- Scroll down to ‘Overview Report’, select a time range, then click ‘Send Report Via Email’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.