How to file taxes on Liquid
Coinpanda has direct integration with Liquid to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your Liquid taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready in less than 5 minutes.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Liquid API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Liquid account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in top right corner and click on ‘API Tokens’.
- Click ‘Create API Token’.
- Select read for ‘Accounts’, ‘Executions’, and ‘Orders’.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Create Token’.
- Copy the Token ID (API key) and Token secret (API secret) to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Continue’ when you have copied your keys.
Liquid file upload
- At the top right, hover over ‘Funds’ and click on ‘Transactions History’.
- Scroll down to ‘Overview Report’, select a time range containing all of your trades, then click ‘Send Report Via Email’.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.