How to Report Your Liquid Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Liquid to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Liquid
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Liquid to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Liquid today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Liquid account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in the top right corner and click on ‘API Token’.
- Click ‘Create API Token’.
- Select Read for ‘Accounts’, ‘Executions’, and ‘Orders’.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Create Token’.
- Copy the Token ID and Token Secret to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Continue’ when you have copied your keys.
Deposits cannot be imported from the Liquid API at the moment. We will update the integration if Liquid fixes this issue on their end sometime in the future.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- At the top right, hover over ‘Wallets’ and click on ‘Transactions History’.
- Scroll down to ‘Overview Report’, select a time range, then click ‘Send Report Via Email’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.