Share this article →
How to Report Your Liquid Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Liquid to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Liquid
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Liquid to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Liquid today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Liquid account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in the top right corner and click on ‘API Token’.
- Click ‘Create API Token’.
- Select Read for ‘Accounts’, ‘Executions’, and ‘Orders’.
- Enter your 2FA code and click ‘Create Token’.
- Copy the Token ID and Token Secret to Coinpanda.
- Click ‘Continue’ when you have copied your keys.
Liquid API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- At the top right, hover over ‘Wallets’ and click on ‘Transactions History’.
- Scroll down to ‘Overview Report’, select a time range, then click ‘Send Report Via Email’.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
CSV import for this wallet is currently in beta phase which means you might experience some issues while importing your files. Please contact us the Live Chat if file import does not work for you.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.