Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Mercado Bitcoin to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Mercado Bitcoin today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Mercado Bitcoin account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Mercado Bitcoin website.
- Log in to your account, then create API keys from the API page.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
Mercado Bitcoin API does not provide data for deposits or withdrawals. Only historical orders can be imported at this time.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on Mercado Bitcoin.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
Some CSV files exported from Mercado Bitcoin do not contain information about currency and amount bought/sold and cannot be uploaded to Coinpanda. You can only upload files that contain ALL information about a trade. We suggest using API import or try contacting Mercado Bitcoin support if the exported CSV file is not uploaded successfully to Coinpanda.