Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from MEXC Global to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from MEXC Global today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your MEXC Global account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Click the user icon in the top-right corner, then click on ‘API’.
- Give ‘Read account permission‘ for your Spot account:
- Give ‘Read account permission‘ for your Futures account:
- Enter a name in the ‘Notes’ field (ex: Coinpanda), and leave the bind IP address field empty.
- Click ‘Create’ and enter the verification code sent to your email address and 2FA if required.
- Click ‘Confirm’ to create the keys.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
Your API keys are only valid for 90 days. You need to create new API keys after this period to run the API sync again.
Deposits and withdrawals from the past 180 days only are available from the API. Trades from the past 30 days only are available from the API.
Please contact MEXC Global support to get a CSV file with your complete trade history.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘Order’ in the top menu.
- Click on ‘Transaction history’.
- Select a trading pair (or select ALL) and a time period, then click ‘Refresh’.
- Click ‘Download’ to download the CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
It seems like MEXC Global does not allow exporting the CSV file at this current time. Please contact MEXC Global support to request the CSV file if you need this.