Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from NiceHash to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from NiceHash today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your NiceHash account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the NiceHash website and log in to your account
- Click the ‘Create New API Key’ button on the API page
- Enter a name in the ‘App Name’ field. For example ‘Coinpanda’
- Click first ‘Select None’ to deactivate all permissions, then activate only the following permissions:
- ‘Wallet Permissions’ → ‘View balances, wallet activities and deposit addresses’
- ‘Market place Permissions’ → ‘View hashpower orders’
- ‘Exchange Permissions’ → ‘View exchange orders’
- ‘Mining Permissions’ → ‘View mining data and statistics’
- ‘User Management & Security Permissions’ → ‘View users’
- Make sure that the box ‘API Key never expires’ is ticked
- Click the ‘Generate API Key’ button
- Enter your 2FA code if asked
- Copy your ‘API Key Code’ and ‘API Secret Key Code’ to Coinpanda
- Tick off the box and click ‘Activate API key now’
- Enter the email verification code if asked and click ‘Activate’
- The final step is to copy the ‘Organization ID’ found above the list of API keys and save it to Coinpanda
You will need to copy the Organization ID exactly as shown on the API key page. Please see the screenshot below for where this key is located.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to NiceHash, click the profile icon, then ‘MY SETTINGS’, and select ‘Reports’ in the menu on the left side.
- Click ‘New Report’.
- Select ‘ALL’ for transaction type, the currency you want to export transactions for, and a time period.
- Click ‘Create’ and download the report when ready.
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda.
NiceHash does not allow exporting your spot trade history from their website currently. You will need to import using API if you have traded on the spot exchange.