Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Poloniex Futures to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Poloniex Futures today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Poloniex Futures account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Futures API keys page by clicking ‘Settings’ > ‘Profile’ and then ‘Futures API Keys’ in the top menu.
- Enter a name for your keys (ex: Coinpanda)
- Enter a passphrase, then click ‘Create’. Remember to write down the passphrase since you will not be able to see this again later.
- If required, enter the email verification code + 2FA code
- Keep permissions for ‘General’ activated (default).
- Copy the API Key, Secret Key and Passphrase created earlier to Coinpanda.
It is important to be aware that the Realized P&L imported from the API is the total amount of Realized P&L of closed positions *and* funding costs and trading fees within the last 8 hours. Due to this, separate transactions for each funding payment and closed positions may not be imported, but the net gain/loss (wallet balance change) will still be 100% accurate.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account and go to the ‘Transaction History’ page:
- Select a time period and click ‘Export CSV’ to download the file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
You can also import the ‘PNL History’ and ‘Funding History’ CSV files instead of the ‘Transaction History’ CSV file.
Note that Poloniex only allows for data export for the past 90 days for some users. If you cannot export transactions older than that, try contacting Poloniex customer support for a full historical CSV file. You can import the historical transactions to Coinpanda as well.