Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Poloniex Futures to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Poloniex Futures today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Poloniex Futures account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Hover over the user icon in the top header and click ‘Profile’
- Select the ‘Futures API Keys’ tab
- Enter a name for your keys (ex: Coinpanda)
- Enter a passphrase, then click ‘Create’
Remember to write down the passphrase since you will not be able to see this again later
- If required, enter the email verification code + 2FA code
- Copy the API Key, Secret Key and the Passphrase created earlier to Coinpanda
Please be aware that the Realized P&L imported from the API is the total amount of Realized P&L of closed positions *and* funding costs and trading fees within the last 8 hours. Due to this, separate transactions for each funding payment and closed positions may not be imported, but the net gain/loss (wallet balance change) will still be 100% accurate.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Wallet Activity page by clicking ‘Activity’ in the top menu
- Click on ‘Futures’ and then ‘Transaction History’
- Select a time period and click ‘Export CSV’ to download the file
NB! Coinpanda needs your transactions from all years!
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda
You can also import the ‘PNL History’ and ‘Funding History’ CSV files instead of the ‘Transaction History’ CSV file.