How to Report Your SimpleSwap Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with SimpleSwap to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for SimpleSwap
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using an API key. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API key and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from SimpleSwap to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from SimpleSwap today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your SimpleSwap account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the SimpleSwap website.
- Log in to your account, then create API keys from the API page.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
SimpleSwap API is currently in beta. Please contact us in the Live Chat if you wish to gain access to this API integration. Note that beta integrations might not always sync properly.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
There should be a button for exporting your entire transaction history from SimpleSwap as a CSV file. When you have this ready, simply import the file into Coinpanda to generate your tax report.