Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from STEX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from STEX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your STEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new STEX wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to STEX.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your STEX account.
- Click ‘Authorize’. You have now connected your STEX account with Coinpanda.
- Go to the newly created STEX wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to your STEX profile settings by clicking your email at the top right and selecting ‘Profile’. Then, go to the ‘Report’ tab on the sidebar.
- Click ‘Create Report’.
- Select a date range, CSV as file format, and select ‘All’ for Type.
- Click ‘Create Report’ to generate the report.
- When the CSV is ready, click the name to download the file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.