Share this article →
How to Report Your STEX Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with STEX to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for STEX
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly with API. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to connect your STEX account with Coinpanda and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from STEX to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from STEX today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your STEX account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new STEX wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to STEX.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your STEX account.
- Click ‘Authorize’. You have now connected your STEX account with Coinpanda.
- Go to the newly created STEX wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to your STEX profile settings by clicking your email at the top right and selecting ‘Profile’. Then, go to the ‘Report’ tab on the sidebar.
- Click ‘Create Report’.
- Select a date range, CSV as file format, and select ‘All’ for Type.
- Click ‘Create Report’ to generate the report.
- When the CSV is ready, click the name to download the file.
- Upload your CSV file to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.