How to file taxes on STEX
Coinpanda has direct integration with STEX to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate required tax reports and forms easily.
Get started with your STEX taxes
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API connection: STEX does not support API connection right now, so we recommend using file upload as described below.
- File upload: you can upload CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys.
- Add manual: you can always manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
STEX API connection
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
API support for STEX is coming soon. You can use file upload for now.
STEX file upload
- Go to your STEX profile settings by clicking your email at the top right and selecting Profile. Then, go to the Report tab on the sidebar.
- Click the User History tab on the top bar.
- Click Export to Excel to download your trade history CSV.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.
Should you have any further questions, please contact support:
See it for yourself
Sign up for free. Calculate your taxes in less than 15 minutes.