How to Report Your Txbit Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Txbit to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Txbit
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly using API keys. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to get your API keys (key + secret) and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with API keys by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Txbit to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Txbit today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
To add your Txbit account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Txbit website.
- Log in to your account, then create API keys from the API page.
- Copy your API keys to Coinpanda.
Txbit provides trade history for the past 1-2 months only from the API. If you have older trades, you will need to upload CSV files with your trade history instead.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Txbit website and log in to your account.
- Export CSV files of your deposits, withdrawals, and trade history.
- Upload the CSV files to Coinpanda.