Supported transaction types
To calculate your taxes accurately, you must import all transactions from Upbit Thailand to Coinpanda. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Upbit Thailand today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Upbit Thailand account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API keys page by clicking ‘Settings’ in the top menu, then ‘Open API’ in the left sidebar
- Enable permissions for the following:
- View Account
- View Orders
- View Withdrawals
- Click ‘Issue Open API Key’, enter your fund password and 2FA, then click ‘Submit’
- Copy your API Key and Private Key to Coinpanda
The Upbit Thailand API does not return price data for market orders which means that such orders cannot be imported from API. Only limit orders can be imported at this time. Please contact Upbit support if you have questions regarding this.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Click ‘My Trade’ in the top menu and then the ‘History’ tab
- Click ‘Download’ to download the CSV file containing all your trades, deposits, and withdrawals
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda
It seems like Upbit does not allow exporting the CSV file currently. Please contact Upbit support to request the CSV file if you need this.