How to Report Your Uphold Taxes
Coinpanda has direct integration with Uphold to simplify tracking your trades and tax reporting. Calculate your taxes and generate all required tax reports and forms easily.
Prepare your tax forms for Uphold
There are a few ways you can import your transactions to Coinpanda:
- API import: Connect your account directly with API. This is the simplest way to synchronize all your trades and transactions automatically. Simply follow the steps below to connect your Uphold account with Coinpanda and your tax forms will be ready shortly.
- File upload: You can also upload a CSV/Excel file instead of connecting your account with the public address by following the steps explained below.
- Add manual: The last option is to manually add transactions one by one from the Transactions page. This is only recommended if you have very few transactions.
Remember also to tag your transactions if you have received airdrops, forks or staking rewards!
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys nor the ability to move your funds.
To add your Uphold account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new Uphold wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to Uphold.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your Uphold account.
- Click ‘Authorize’. You have now connected your Uphold account with Coinpanda.
- Go to the newly created Uphold wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Uphold account
- Click ‘Activity’ in the left-side menu
- Next, click the icon in the top-right corner of the ‘Activity’ window
- Click ‘Generate Report’
- Wait for your email to arrive and download the CSV file
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda