Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Uphold to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Uphold today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Uphold account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the Wallets page in the Coinpanda app, create a new Uphold wallet, and click ‘Auto-sync data’.
- You will now be taken to Uphold.com to authorize the connection.
- If prompted, log in to your Uphold account.
- Click ‘Authorize’. You have now connected your Uphold account with Coinpanda.
- Go to the newly created Uphold wallet and click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to import all transactions.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your Uphold account
- Click ‘Activity’ in the left-side menu
- Next, click the icon in the top-right corner of the ‘Activity’ window
- Click ‘Generate Report’
- Wait for your email to arrive and download the CSV file
- Upload the CSV file to Coinpanda