Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from AdaLite to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from AdaLite today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your AdaLite account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Copy and paste your public ADA address into Coinpanda.
- Click the blue ‘Sync Wallet’ button to automatically import all your transactions.
Stake key addresses
We accept only stake key addresses in BECH32 format starting with stake. Any other address formats will result in an error. You can find the BECH32 address using any Cardano block explorer.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Log in to your account on AdaLite.
- Go to the trade history page and export the history as a CSV file.
- Upload the CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.