Supported transaction types
It is important that you import all transactions from Poloniex to Coinpanda to calculate your taxes accurately. Coinpanda supports the following transaction types from Poloniex today:
|Tx Type||API import||CSV file upload|
|Airdrops, rewards, bonuses|
Import trades automatically with API
We are only requesting view permissions. This does not give us access to your private keys or the ability to move your funds.
To add your Poloniex account to Coinpanda, follow these steps:
- Go to the API keys page by clicking ‘Settings’ in the top menu and then ‘API Keys’.
- Click the ‘Create New Key’ button.
- Enter your 2FA code if necessary.
- Check your email for a verification link from Poloniex.
- Uncheck ‘Enable Trading’ and ‘Enable Withdrawals’. Set IP access restriction to ‘Unrestricted’.
- Copy your API Key and API Secret to Coinpanda.
Coinpanda will import a single transaction for each completed order instead of individual trade transactions. This is done to make it easier to verify the accuracy of the transactions imported and to reduce the total calculation time. You will therefore see fewer transactions imported into your Coinpanda account compared to other similar tax platforms or portfolio trackers.
Upload a CSV file to Coinpanda
- Go to the Trade History page by clicking ‘Activity’ in the top menu and then ‘Trades’.
- Click on ‘Export’ (top right corner).
- Choose ‘Trade’ and your desired date range.
- Click ‘Download’.
- Repeat the above steps also for ‘Deposits’, ‘Withdrawals’, and ‘Distributions’.
- Upload your CSV file(s) to Coinpanda.